- Marital Settlement Agreement - $199 Maryland Divorce with Children - with Maryland Separation Agreement - $349.00
- Maryland Divorce without Children - with Maryland Separation Agreement - $299
- Premarital Agreement - $149
- Complaint for Child Support - $149
- Modification of Child Support - $149
- Complaint for Visitation Package - $149
Wills and Estate Planning
Online Legal Advice
Maryland Postnuptials & Premarital Agreements - Includes Legal Advice
Ready to start? Click on the button or link above to access our our online questionnaire. You can save your answers and return later. When you're ready to move forward, simply pay by credit card and submit to our firm.
A prenuptial or pre-marital agreement ("prenup" for short) is a written contract created by two people before they are married. A prenup typically lists all of the property each person owns (as well as any debts) and specifies what each person's property rights will be after the marriage.
An agreement made during marriage, rather than before, is known as a "postnuptial," "postmarital," or "marital" agreement.
You made need a Pre-Marital Agreement if:
- You want to pass separate property to children from prior marriages.
- You want to clarify financial rights.
- You want to avoid arguments in case of divorce.
- You want to get protection from debts.
Guarantee: We offer a 100% refund if you are not satisfied.