Legal Advice: $50 a Call.--
Length of Call: 45 Minutes
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question – but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in the State of Maryland who knows Maryland divorce law.
The Legal Advice by Phone Service gives you an affordable, convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and the peace of mind you want.
How It Works:
- Click below to register and purchase the Legal Advice by Phone Service for $50.00.
- You can schedule a time and day that is convenient for you online.
- Talk to a member of our legal team and ask any questions you have about your family law matter or divorce matter.
Your Attorney will:
- Listen to your situation.
- Ask clarifying questions and give legal advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and provide information on the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
The Legal Advice by Phone Service is designed to provide you with:
- An analysis of your specific situation;
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
The legal advice provided is more extensive than the
Free 15 minute Introductory Call, which is a general legal information call to get you on the right path to resolve your problem at the lowest possible cost.