- Marital Settlement Agreement - $199 Maryland Divorce with Children - with Maryland Separation Agreement - $349.00
- Maryland Divorce without Children - with Maryland Separation Agreement - $299
- Premarital Agreement - $149
- Complaint for Child Support - $149
- Modification of Child Support - $149
- Complaint for Visitation Package - $149
Wills and Estate Planning
Online Legal Advice
Free Legal Advice on Maryland Divorce and Name Change Law
can help you think through your next steps on how to proceed with
your Maryland divorce or Maryland Name Change by giving you an assessment and evaluation of
your legal situation online using our virtual law firm platform.
You may be able to resolve your divorce at the lowest possible cost by making your divorce "uncontested", or you may require full service representation if it looks like your divorce is going to lead to major conflicts between you and your spouse.
We don't handle contested divorces but we can refer you to Maryland divorce law firms that do. We will give you our best judgment on how to proceed with your divorce so that it can be resolved quickly and at low cost if your situation qualifies for a self-help approach.
Free Legal Advice on Maryland Divorce Matters
gives you a way to obtain the professional advice you need quickly
and easily. We can save you time and get you the answers that you
need within 24 hours.
We can only represent one spouse. To provide legal advice to both spouses would be a conflict of interest in the State of Maryland.
How It Works
Click here to register for our Free Legal Advice by E-mail
Service. Registration is necessary to create a secure space
where your questions can be answered confidentially.
If you don't complete this simple registration form, we will not be able to provide legal advice to you. Your contact information is completely confidential and is not used for any purpose other than to provide legal advice to you, but in compliance with the Rules of Professional Responsibility of the Maryland State Bar.
Legal Advice is provided by Richard S. Granat, Esq., a member of
the Maryland State Bar and the manager of this law firm.
(Maryland Bar No: 9456724658)
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found on your
MyLegalaffairs secure page to send us your questions
about your legal issue/matter.
- We will answer your questions, address your concerns and
provide guidance as appropriate. All communications between you
and our law firm will be archived in your secure
MyLegalAffairs™ web space for future reference if needed.
- For a limited period of time, this service is free. No credit card is required at the time of registration. No gimmicks - its really free.
- Review the information you provide.
- Communicate with you to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice.
- Explain how Maryland divorce law applies to you and outline the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
Our Free Maryland Divorce Advice Online can provide you with
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your Maryland divorce or other family law matter, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- A referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
Our Free Online Maryland Divorce Legal Advice by E-mail Service is limited to one "incident" which is defined is as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution.