5741 Ritchie Highway #220

Severna Park, MD 21146

Schedule Your Free 15 Minute Consultation - CLICK HERE

support@mdfamilylawyer.com 24/7 Customer Support

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 6:00

Online store always open

Child Support Modification FAQ

Modification of Child Support Orders FAQ

Free Legal Advice by EmailModifying Child Support

Modifications to child support will not happen automatically. One of the parents must request the change by a formal motion to the court. The court that makes the original child support award has the authority to modify the order if conditions change. Either parent may request the court to change the order throughout the time the child is under 18.